Terms and Conditions
1. Access to and use of this web site is provided by Scotland On Line
Limited and subject to the following Terms and conditions
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and
conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
3. Scotland On Line reserves the right to change these terms and conditions
at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing
regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes.
Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your
acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. Except where otherwise noted, the contents of this web site including the
design, text, graphics and arrangement of the pages are our property and are
our copyrighted material or that of the relevant content providers. ALL
RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
5. In accessing Scotland On Line's web pages, you agree that you may only
download the content for your personal non-commercial use. Scotland On Line
Limited reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time by
notice on this web site.
6. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any
transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of
these Scotland On Line web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without
the prior written permission of Scotland On Line.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner
which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and
enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition
includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass
or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of
obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within
8. The names, images and logos identifying ScottishGolf or third parties and
their products and services are proprietary marks of Scotland on Line and/or
third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by
implication, or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or
patent or copyright.
Links to other Web Sites
9. WHILE USING THIS WEB SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THIRD PARTY WEB SITES THOUGH
LINKS. SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ARE NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH SITES OR THEIR CONTENTS. ANY LINKS
PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INTEREST OR CONVENIENCE ONLY
AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY ANY ENDORSEMENT BY US OF SUCH LINKED SITE AND
WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY ARISE FROM USE OF
SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR CONTRACTS ENTERED INTO RESULTING FROM THE USE
OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF SUCH THIRD
PARTY WEB SITES IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO
Disclaimer Regarding Merchandise and Products
10. MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD
PARTIES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ON THIS WEB
SITE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS,
EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR SPONSORS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE, MAKE OR
GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
TO YOU REGARDING ANY SUCH MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOR THE CONTENT
OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S WEB SITE NOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF
ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S REPRESENTATIONS NOR THE LEGALITY, RELIABILITY,
QUALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR THEIR MERCHANDISE,
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
11. YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU
AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER AND ARE SUBJECT TO ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THAT MAY APPLY TO SUCH TRANSACTIONS. YOU AGREE TO PAY ALL CHARGES INCURRED
BY YOU WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
PAYING ALL APPLICABLE TAXES (IF ANY) RELATING TO SUCH CHARGES.
12. Before entering into any transaction to acquire merchandise, products or
services from any third party provider made available through this Web Site
please see section above entitled "Links To Other Web Sites".
Exclusion of Liability
13. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons
regarding or relating to Scotland On Line, its products and services (or to
third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS
AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without
warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited
to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular
purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
14. In no event will Scotland On Line be liable for any damages including,
without limitation indirect or consequential damages, or any damages
whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in
action of contract, negligence or other delict action, arising out of or in
connection with the use of the site. Scotland On Line does not warrant that
the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be
uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this
site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or
represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
15. No warranty is given that this web site shall be available on an
uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses
or damages arising out of such unavailability.
16. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of
changes made to the content of this web site by any third parties.
17. Access to and use of this web site is at your own risk and we do not
warrant that use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will
not cause damage to any property or data, including but not limited to loss
of use of data or equipment, loss of data or computer virus infection.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability
for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or breach of duty
or for fraudulent misrepresentations.
19. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and rules
material then the latter shall prevail.
20. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal,
invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or
country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective,
then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition
is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from
this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in
full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of Scotland. Disputes arising herefrom shall be
exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
22. We are committed to safeguarding you privacy online. Please click here
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site
must be terminated immediately